1. What’s the one thing you vow to learn or do in 2011 to improve your blog?
Start and complete 31 Days to Build a Better Blog, I’ve already bought it, so no excuses!
2. What did you learn about blogging in 2010 that you plan to put into practice next year?
Since I just started blogging for others this year, pretty much everything! I’ve started learning about SEO, widgets, intelligent commenting on other blogs,
3. Do you have any high-level goals for your blog in the coming year? Monetization? More comments? More connections with other bloggers? A new template?
I’ve been considering moving to a wordpress.org account so I can do some advertising and run some plug-ins I can’t on the more restrictive wordpress.com, but I have so much I need to learn before I do that!
4. If you could collaborate with one other blogger within your sphere of influence in 2011, who would you like to collaborate with, and what would you like to collaborate on?
Without a doubt, the brains behind What Would a Nerd Wear! Since I’m a grad student as well, I love the niche she’s found for her blog and I’m constantly going over to see what she’s wearing for inspiration. Since we’re both grad students, maybe we could work on a how-to guide for surviving grad school in style?
5. What do you plan to do to support other bloggers next year?
I try to get in touch with great bloggers and interview them, or mention them in posts to help share the traffic. Next year, I want to do some more intensive blogger support, maybe a blogger awards piece or something similar.
Want to see more blogger’s resolutions? Check out Friend Friday at ModlyChic!