Na Na Na Na Batman!

Standard

This set was my first experiment with alters (instead of just extending art). I’m happy with out they came out, though you can see the paintbrush lines pretty clearly. I bow to artists who can make acrylic do amazing things, because I’m not one of them (yet)!

From this project I learned that you need to alter cards people will actually use in their decks. Pretty cards do you no good if you can’t play with them. I wanted to experiment on cheap cards first in case I messed up, but as I get better I hope to move on to playable cards.

You probably notice that while there’s lots of other characters, there’s no actual Batman in this set. I ran out of time before Christmas and sort of gave up on finishing it. I still like them though 🙂

•••••

•••••

•••••

•••••

•••••

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s