No One Warns You About the Pole Kisses

Standard

Turns out the pole kisses like my first boyfriend… badly. Don’t know what pole kisses are? They’re the bruises you get all over your body from trying to hang on a metal pole like a crazy person.

See? Tonight was my first floor class and let me tell you the floor is as unforgiving as the pole. We taped the class for “bringing sexy back” week… or “sexy and I know it” week or… some week, I don’t remember, but I pretty much looked like a giant goober for 90% of it. The other 10%? Damn sexy if I do say so myself 😉

I need to get some better shorts, you can see right up mine from the right angle – NOT SEXY.

Advertisements

One response »

  1. Pingback: New Day, New Outlook « It's All About the Shoes!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s