One of my favorite parts about blogging is the community that it creates. One way I try to participate in the community is by opening my blog up to high quality guest posts from time to time. Have a great idea you’d like to share? Get it touch!
Guest Blogger Expectations
- A post of approx. 300-500 words, properly formatted in basic HTML formatting (The best way to do this is to simply write the post up as a draft in your own blog – then copy and paste the html out into a plain .txt or .rtf doc to email me). If you can’t do this, I can accept a .doc or .docx file.
- Include at least one image; all images should be properly cited and personal or creative commons license images are preferred.
- If possible, link your post with 2-3 other posts already on Jenna Sais Quoi. To do this, just include the title of the post you’d’ like to link in parenthesis where you think it should go and I’ll do the internal linking for you.
- Promote the post on your blog, and link to it on social networks like Facebook and Twitter if you use them. It’ll increase pageviews and SEO for both of us and also get your writing out to a larger audience.
- Include a brief author bio with link to put at the end of the post, so I can link back to you. The name of your blog will also go before the title (ie: Lust Love Lose: How to go Blonde).
- And finally, if you have any questions along the way, just ask 🙂